Monday, April 4, 2011

Loo

I think that this is a very interesting story. She went through so much to get to her dream. I am amazed of her courage and the abilty to push through hard times. She never gave up and in the end made it all happen. Her dream came true.

She deserved to be in the Olympics. By all of the hard work she went through. I find it amazing that even after her knee injury she didn't stop. She pushed through the pain and made it to the next Olympics. She even had bad financing but made a way to make her dreams come true.

She is a true leader to everyone. She shows that we should never give up. And if we don't we will make our dreams come true. She has probably helped so many people follow their dreams. She makes me want to work harder in soccer to make my dreams come true. She has gone through so much to make it to where she’s now and its amazing to me. She is a great example to everyone. She makes people believe that they can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment