Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bombing book

This bomb killed one American and irradiated other. It is very cool that they made this a book and now into a movie. The guy is going to rewrite parts of the books for the paperback and foreign editions. I find it super cool that a guy would keep all of those papers and photographs of everything. Plus I am glad this guy is going to change it so that the information and history is correct.
I think that it would be hard to become a replacement out of nowhere and have to take over a huge job. I would be so scared. For example, Mr. Fuoco became the bomber’s flight engineer at the last minute when Mr. Corliss fell ill.
It is interesting that Russell Gackenbach, the flight’s navigator, would call Mr. Corliss a good friend. Like how he said he wouldn’t be on that fight without him. They even shook hands on the airplane. The New York times thing that the book was very claim and good.
They are smart to make the book focuses mainly on survivor tales. I think that if I was reading this book I would want it to be like this. It would grab my attention. I think that the author should have to change stuff so that he doesn’t ruin the historical records.

No comments:

Post a Comment