Friday, April 8, 2011

Ghost city symbolizes cost of nuclear disaster
When people went to the place called Pripyat. They were not supposed to touch anything as they went into a kindergarten school room. The toys were all covered in thick white dust. They are laid there untouched for almost a quarter of a century.
I find it super sad that scattered among them were infant-sized gas masks. The little toddlers must have been so scared to be in there with gas masks. I hope that those kids were all safe and got out ok. It must suck to have to just leave your houses.
That is a lot of people that fled. 50,000 people that fled to Chernobyl’s No. 4 reactor exploded. It is so sad that this place was considered one of the best places. But now it is all ruined. That is horrible, this place was amazing but now it is covered in dust.
I think that it is horrible that they had to relocate 330,000 people. If I was on of those people I would be so sad and that I had to leave my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment