Thursday, May 5, 2011

       Lauren Elizabeth Christensen wants to get a great experience out of high school. I would like to make it a fun time and not be boring. When I go to high school my first year, I want to not be super up tight. I would like to have many friends and get to know many new people.
       In high school I would like to be on the Jordan high school soccer team. All four years and be a starter. I hope that in those four years we can make it super far in the season. Maybe even win the championship, and get a trophy.
       I would like to be an amazingly kind person who is looked up to by little kids. I want to be liked by everybody and I want to be a fun person to be around. I want to be happy all the time and not a downer. I hope that I can be a leader, but also not controlling. I would love to be best friends with Alida Mestrich Safsten most of all (Even after death).
       I hope that I am not a loser, with not any friends. I would like to be asked to prom by a nice and caring person. I hope that I can be kind to all my friends I have now so that I can keep them even throughout high school.
       In high school I hope to accomplish many good things. I want to get a 4.0 for the first time in my life. I would like to get good grades. So I can get into a good collage. Like Utah State or somewhere in California.
       I would hope that when my sister is in high school the one year I am in, that we can get along. Also that we can do stuff together. I just would like to have me and my sister super close in high school.
       I hope that I can be unique in high school and not be like everyone else in the school. I would like to have my own style and not act like anyone else. Beside Alida I would like to be like her. Not afraid to be original.
       I hope that I can try new sports in high school on my spare time. I would like to try golfing. I think that it would fun to get to know the kids on the team. Plus I have always wanted to be way good at it.
       My main goal is to make that soccer team, and to be a person who is looked up to by others. I want to be a loving person who does not bully anyone. I would like to help stop bullying.
       I can not wait to go to high school and have all of this happen. I cannot wait for prom, or soccer, or to be in school with my sister. I hope that my friends and I will be super close all the way through high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment